by Susan Harrow, Media Coach & Marketing Strategist
In almost every field, there are people who are extremely good at getting publicity. You’ve seen them, you recognize that they have “it”.
The media loves them and they’re regularly on radio/TV shows and written-up in print publications.
They not only know how to get a huge amount of free coverage, but also how to profit from the coverage in the form of increased sales, name recognition, speaking engagements and more.
To discover how these “publicity superstars” do it and how you too can use their strategies, join Steve Harrison this Thursday, February 9th for a free webinar (or teleseminar if you prefer).
Here’s just a few things you’ll learn on Thursday:
- Advice from a former NBC producer who booked guests for the Today Show and Dateline NBC on how to become a regular guest on national TV and/or even get offered your own show (think Dr. Phil).
- How to brand yourself for the media in a way that celebrates your uniqueness while also separating you from all the other experts in your field.
- Three things Donald Trump does to speak in compelling sound bites.
- How Jennifer became a regularly-featured lifestyle expert on Fox News Channel and the Early Show as well as scoring coverage in hundreds of print media outlets including O the Oprah Magazine, Redbook, US Weekly, Success and Entrepreneur.
- Why most authors and experts fail to make the leap from just getting local publicity to scoring big-time national media coverage.
- Why your credentials don’t matter as much as you might think, but what DOES matter when the media is deciding whether or not to feature you.
- “The Book Plus Strategy” and how an unknown self-published author used it to become a regular on radio, making a six-figure income doing phone interviews.
- The hook that helped a nutritionist claim so much media coverage it generated over $60 million in sales of his books and information products.
Again, to register for Thursday’s webinar/teleseminar:
I look forward to seeing you on more radio/TV shows and reading about you in print publications!