The e-course for authors, entrepreneurs, speakers, makers, coaches, consultants, creators, and business owners who want fame & glory — with a dose of integrity.
Clickity-click. Tappity-tap. Tweet. Like. Pin. Share.
We’re living in the noisiest, most cluttered & media-saturated era in history.
It’s harder than ever to be seen, heard & beloved — online, in business, and even at home.
Now, more than ever, it’s vital to master the science of self-promotion, rediscover the lost art of conversation, and learn how to inspire immediate action around the causes & projects that matter to you.
Now, more than ever, it’s time for a PR, media & sales philosophy that puts your integrity first — not last.
I wrote my bestselling book Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul because I believe it’s possible to secure meaningful media attention without comprising what matters most. (I believe it because I’ve witnessed it — with hundreds of clients, thousands of times.)
I transformed my book into a Do It Yourself (DIY) e-course you can do at your own pace, because I believe that the best way to learn is by doing, not (just) reading — and I want to put the tools of power right into your hands.
This is your invitation to claim those tools — and use them for good.
WHAT IS IT?
Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul: The E-Course is a 25-day program that you can begin at any time that shows you how to follow your gypsy spirit — to do publicity your own way.
Once you register, you’ll receive 25 days of invaluable lessons on how to express yourself, promote yourself & walk your expertly-crafted talk — delivered to your inbox, every morning.
Each lesson includes a 3-minute audio summary (fast = good) of me talking personally to YOU, a quick jaunt of reading, and one actionable to-do, for the day.
At the end of your 25-day experience, you’ll get the grand finale — a fireside chat with yours truly, where I address the top 10 biggest fears (and lies) that prevent people from taking action & implementing the PR wisdom they’ve learned. (I’m digging into messy, complicated, emotional obstacles — real questions, from real clients. Pull up a chair. It’s about to get DEEP.)
The keys to your media kingdom. More specifically: 25 lessons to help you shape your message, keep your soul & make your fortune.
You’re going to learn how to…
- Determine What Type Of Publicity You Want & WHY (Vital self-inquiry that will help you invest your time & energy where it counts.)
- Begin A Publicity Campaign (Yes, right now. With no extra cash. And no marketing “team.”)
- Write An Unforgettable Press Release (There’s a ready-to-roll template included. Oh yes!)
- Pitch The Right People At The Perfect Time (You’ll find a list of places & databases to find editors, producers, bloggers & journalists — I’m talking names & email addresses, people. No more blind searching.)
- Build a Powerful Publicity Kit (And no, you don’t need to “lose 25 pounds” before your next photo shoot.)
- Discover What’s Holding You Back From The Big Leagues (Truth: it’s not lack of money, talent or time. I’ll show you why.)
- Prepare Yourself Verbally and Psychologically for Media Attention (Celebrity-building content, to ensure that you enjoy much more than “15 minutes of fame.”)
- Craft & Use Sound Bites Like A Master (My personal zone of genius — soon to be yours!
- Sell Yourself in 30 Seconds to Anyone Anywhere. People will “get” you in an instant and saying “yes” to your offer soon follows.
- Handle the Five Main Types of Interviewers (So you never get caught off-guard or faced with the Spanish Inquisition.)
- Prepare for Print, Radio & TV Interviews (Different approaches for different mediums. Learn how to rule them all.)
- Get Booked on National Radio and Top TV Talk Shows (It’s a science, not a mystery.)
- Discover the Publicity Secrets of Celebrity Stars & Spiritual Masters (Lesson #1: NEVER turn down an opportunity to be of service to the masses.)
- Integrate Publicity into Your Life (So it’s no longer a chore, but a lifestyle design.)
- Take Action & Persevere Like A Media Marathoner (Avoid burnout & overexposure, and build a long, strong career in the spotlight.)
Working personally with Susan Harrow is an exhilarating process because she is so good at what she does–which is to inspire, expand, and tell us exactly how to make the most of the fascinating world of media.
Sell Yourself is a treasure house of fabulous practical ideas for anyone who is building credibility, name recognition, and sharing his or her passion with the world…. Do not pass up this book if you know what’s good for you!
3 REASONS TO TAKE THIS COURSE
1. It’s Guaranteed Gold. I didn’t create this e-course in a vacuum — it’s based on decades of PR & media coaching with thousands of clients. Clients who used my methods to make their dreams come true — landing on 60 Minutes, Oprah, CNN, CBS, Good Morning America, Larry King Live, and dozens of other top talk shows, magazines & radio programs. This is the real deal — proven, tested & polished.
2. It’s Liquid Courage (Minus The Hangover). Tools, scripts & templates will only get you so far — no matter how good they are (and mine are very, very good.) You’ve also got to believe that your message is worth sharing — and that you’re “The One” to do it. This course is designed to build confidence & certainty, as you move your dreams forward.
3. It’s Instant Implementation. I’ve written several books, and I love the written word. But there’s a big difference between curling up with a book on the sofa, and signing up for 25 days of actionable content, divvied up into daily segments you can master & implement, on the spot. This e-course makes it easier for you to focus, take small steps, and move forward on purpose. That’s my promise.
|A very supportive and useful guide for when you want the world to pay attention to what you have to say.
Self-promotion and self-respect are directly related, says Harrow, media coach and “established leader in the authenticity movement,” in this Rumi-meets-Seth Godin public relations handbook. …The book offers a great deal of commonsense advice. How to handle a hostile interviewer? Don’t insult back. Dressing for a television interview? Wear a blue shirt rather than white one and avoid stripes, checks or plaids.
Self-employed people and small organizations without PR or marketing staffs will especially benefit from Harrow’s sample pitch letters to editors and producers and her guidelines and checklists for creating marketing and publicity plans.
This book is useful for both men and women who don’t have the resources of a big corporation or extensive marketing experience. It’s brimming with advice Zen-minded small entrepreneurs will love.
I’ve been there. I get it.
It takes courage to stand up & share your message: whether it’s a message of inspiration, transformation, or help-me-do-the-dishes-before-I-lose-it-spiration.
It takes courage whether it’s an audience of 1 — or an audience of 1 million.
But courage isn’t something you “discover,” one marvelous morning.
Courage, confidence, certainty & the ability to communicate like a pro — they’re all built & earned through daily action.
This e-course isn’t a magic bullet for media bravado. But it’s a powerful step towards a new level of courage. The kind of courage that will allow you to be seen, heard, beloved — and believed.
Sell Yourself Without
If you have ANY QUESTIONS at all or wish to place your order by phone, call one of our knowledgeable customer service agents who will help you RIGHT NOW. Leave a message or call back if the number is busy and we’ll call you back ASAP!
Toll Free: 888.839.4190
My Personal Happiness Guarantee
I want to make sure that this program is going to work for you and that you’re THRILLED with what you’re learning and implementing. So if you’re not 100% satisfied – I want to send your money back ASAP. If you’re not pleased, then I’m not happy.
So if for any reason Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul™ doesn’t meet your expectations, just jet me an email or call my support team to cancel before 30 days. No reason necessary. That’s my promise!
If you have any issues or questions about registering for the program, please click here to send a private message to Susan Harrow.