Want to land a lot more free publicity and media exposure for what you’re promoting — without spending an enormous amount of time doing it?
If so, join my friend Steve Harrison of Radio-TV Interview Report (RTIR) for a FREE webinar on Thursday, April 12th on which he’ll be sharing specific strategies to score maximum publicity in minimum time.
Reserve your seat at this FREE webinar: http://bit.ly/HNfUpW
Here are some of the highlights of what you’ll learn:
- A key habit to set right now if you want more publicity and sales. It’s a key strategy almost every super-successful author has made a habit.
- How to plan out your annual publicity campaign(s) in 15 minutes or less.
- The single most important thing you need to know to land media coverage.
- Why you’re probably overlooking a lot of high-impact publicity outlets for what you’re promoting (don’t feel bad … most people do!).
- What Tim Ferriss, author of the mega-bestselling books “The Four-Hour Workweek” and “The Four-Hour Body” says is the #1 way to capitalize on social media to get the word out about what you’re doing–particularly if you’re just getting started.
- Why you need a YouTube strategy and tips for quickly creating yours.
- Five quick and easy ways to land publicity on high-traffic blogs and turn that publicity into a steady stream of sales AND MUCH MORE!
I hope you’ll join Steve on Thursday’s FREE webinar! http://bit.ly/HNfUpW