The 10 Best Social Media Tips & Tools Posts From 2014
This is a curated list of the very best posts from top social media peeps. It’s all of THEIR best posts. So you get a giant dose of great tips, tools, strategies, and ideas to start the New Year. Enjoy!
- Buffer’s top 10 most-read posts of 2014
Curious about copy that converts? Want to know the best length of everything online verified by research? You got it.
- Top 10 Social Media Posts of 2014
Get solid strategies from an active social media strategist who walks his talk. Good stuff.
- Digital Marketer’s 10 Most Popular Articles of 2014
Small business alert — you can use the same system that Starbucks and McDonald’s do for their mega campaigns and more….
- Top 8 social media posts of 2013 (doesn’t look like they’ve done 2014).
Who knows what tickles the psyche when it comes to going viral. Check out the most popular posts of last year. Prepare to be astonished. Be sure to check out the crazy Norwegian video.
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Posts of 2014
Trends, Tools, popularity, people, and marketing strategies. Lots to learn and use.
- 10 Types of Images to Boost Your Social Media Engagement
You know that images boost engagement. But, I bet you don’t have all of these in your bailiwick ….
- 10 Best Social Media Tool Posts in 2014
Get hyper productive with these Apps and software. Includes video marketing, Pinterest tools, and plug ins. (Plus, how to get 1000 shares on your blog) from a very reliable source I follow.
- Top 10 Social Media Marketing Posts: This Year in Social Media
You’ll want to follow Social Media Examiner you’ll find consistently useful info. Want to generate leads? Create content? Understand Facebook’s metrics? It’s all there.
- 20 Social Media Marketing Tips From the Pros
These are tips and tools that got results. We want that, yes?
- 50 Ways to Promote and Market Your Blog PostsYou want your great posts to reach your tribe, to expand your reach. Here’s how. Jeff Bullas’ blog is a regular must read. Always relevant. One of my favs.
No budget? No problem. All these tools are yours for the taking. I bet you haven’t heard of some of these terrific online helpers.
ONE CAVEAT: No matter how great your social media presence is your strategy won’t work unless your website does. You’re directing people back to your blog or your website so people who are intrigued by your social media updates can have more than a taste of your great content. Don’t disappointment them by having a website doesn’t look and feel like you, your tweets, pics, and posts. Here are 3 free highest converting home page website templates from Marisa Murgatroyd. You can choose the layout that best suits your personality and goals—so your website and social media messages are aligned.
Like what you read? Share it!