By Susan Harrow, Media Coach & Author of Sell Yourself Without Selling Your Soul
Did I Just See You on Video?
If not, I should have.
Video this, video that. Video, video everywhere. Do you really need to have videos?
The answer may dismay you….
I’ve kind of avoided it as I thought it was just too much work. But you’ll see more from me on my new YouTube channel (more about another time).
After I talked to Steve Washer I got my rear in gear. Here’s why:
- Video will more than double your conversion rates.
- Video need not be expensive or terribly time-consuming.
- Video works equally well for the tech savvy and technophobe.
- Video can make you irresistible, as long as you know the ropes.
- Video is the least expensive way to transform your message into a full-fledged brand.
I have to tell you, I’m jazzed. I know I can do this now, and so can you. And to get us started I’m inviting you to a wonderful new webinar by a video expert who makes it simple and doable: http://bit.ly/PBxAJF
- The 10 step never-lose formula for marketing videos that will bring hundreds of excited clients to your door.
- Two subtle techniques that make you irresistible on camera…or off!
- The 6 factors that bring any marketing video to life.
- How to be your best self on camera without learning lines or reading from a script.
- How to easily create your videos by yourself – even if you’re a technophobe.
- When you should be the face of your business and when you should not.
Save your seat now: http://bit.ly/PBxAJF
If you struggle with what to say in a video, if attracting clients online seems like an endless uphill chore, this is for you.